Help us celebrate & show our appreciation to our dedicated teachers & staff. Requested luncheon items by Grade:
- K & 1st Grade: Main dish
- 2nd & 3rd: Side dishes & salads
- 4th: Drinks & paper products
- 5th: Dessert
Telescope Night follows Open House
Stop by after Open House to look through a telescope or ask an astronomer. We'll have several telescopes available for viewing from 7:30 to at least 8:30 pm.
- Contact NCAS parent Wen Chen, who has booked a block of tickets for NCAS families for the 2pm show on Jan. 26th and 27th. 626-389-7522 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-800-880-0188 or visit laspectacular.com to book your own tickets. Be sure to use the coupon code "NormaCoombs"
On Thursday, October 18, PUSD will join millions of Southern Californians for the annual Great California Shakeout, the earthquake drill that helps prepare families, schools and businesses for emergencies.
- Here at Norma Coombs Alternative Elementary, we practice emergency drills 1 time a year.
- Remember to keep your phone number and contact information up to date so that the school can reach you in case of emergency. To update your information, contact Alice Garcia, Office Manager, in the main office.
- Be assured that in the event of an emergency, our priority will be keeping students safe and maintaining a calm environment.
Calling all Students!
Enter the Martin Luther King, Jr. Essay and Art/Poster contests and win prizes. This year's theme: "Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dreamed of more Humanity for all -- what is your Dream for America?"
Both contests are for Grades 4 through 12. For more information see this package.
WHAT: DAPHNE'S - CALIFORNIA GREEK
WHERE: 3573 E Foothill Blvd. Pasadena 91107 (Hasting's Ranch)
WHEN: Tuesday April 24th 2012
TIME: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
A percentage of all sales will go back to Norma Coombs Alternative School.
Please bring in the flyer from the Wednesday packet, or simply mention that you are from NCAS.
Thanks for your support. We will see you there...
PUSD SCHOOL BOARD
6:30 PM – 7:45 PM
PASADENA CITY COUNCIL
8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Norma Coombs Alternative School Auditorium
2600 Paloma Street
For more information, please contact Darla Dyson (email@example.com)
Arcadia Blues Club
16 E. Huntington Dr., Arcadia, CA 91006
For more info about Arcadia Blues Club go here: www.arcadiabluesclub.com
To give our children the tools they need to thrive in school, Avery Dennison is proud to launch Give Back to Schools. NCAS can win approximately $10,000 of Avery® school supplies-all we need to do is get to the head of the class. To win, our school just needs to be one of the ten with the most votes! Go to the following link, sign up with an email account and vote every day. Ask friends and family to vote too!
It has come to our attention that Norma Coombs Alternative School is being discussed as a possible relocation site for the Aveson AGLA Charter School.
Please join us tomorrow, Thursday March 11 at 1:30 P.M. in the Norma Coombs Auditorium to hear from a district representative about Aveson Charter School's visit to our campus. They will be visiting our campus tomorrow at 2:30 P.M. after our meeting.
You may go to the following link to make your donation (be sure to select Norma Coombs as the recipient).
Many thanks to the volunteers: Michael Enger, Bill Loesch, Bob Enger, Reina Enger, Isaac and Michele Garcia, Ria Sharma, Dennis Sotomayor, Oak Park, Pam Moomey, Chris Moomey, Morgan Kim, Suzanne Linder, Carla Hix, Stephanie and Carter Robinson, Eddy French, Chris Burns, Jenny Krestow, Kevin and Debbie Patterson, Brian Eck, and Robert Nadal